The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Your Employment Status Changes

If you pay support through source deductions, you must contact us as soon as you change jobs or your employment ends.

In addition to telling us whether it is a change or end of employment, you will need to provide the following information:

  • the employment change or end date;
  • the date of your last paycheque;
  • the name and contact information of your new employer (if applicable) and the name of the person responsible for payroll (if known).

Send us this information using My account or by secure email.

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter