My Account for individuals
My Account is a personalized space where you can fulfill your tax obligations and manage your tax file online in a secure and confidential setting.
To access My Account, click the button below and choose an authentication service. If you are not registered, you can do so after you authenticate yourself.
- Change Address
- Change Communication Preferences
- Change Email Address
- Change Language of Communication
- Change Phone and Fax Numbers
- Consult Tax Data
- Request to Change Income Tax Return Information
- View Notices of Assessment and Confirmations of Accelerated Refunds
- View Your Income Tax Return Information for Previous Years
- View Your Income Tax Return Information for the Current year
- Get Your Download Code
- Direct deposit
- Change Direct Deposit Information
- View Direct Deposit Information
- Register for Direct Deposit
- Statement of account
- View a Statement of Account
- Collection file
- View a Collection File
- Pay Online
- Making a Payment on a Financial Institution's Website
- Debit Payment Agreement
- View a Pre-Authorized Debit Payment Agreement File
- Propose a Pre-Authorized Debit Payment Agreement
- Instalment payments
- Request a Remittance Slip for Instalment Payments
- View Your Instalment Payment Information
- Solidarity Tax Credit
- View a Solidarity Tax Credit File
- Claim the Solidarity Tax Credit
- Work Premium Tax Credits
- View Advance Payment Files: Supplement to the Work Premium
- Work Premium or Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
- View Advance Payment Files: Work Premium or Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
- Apply for Advance Payments of the Work Premium
- Apply for Advance Payments of the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
- Change Advance Payment Information: Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
- Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors
- View Advance Payment Information : Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors
- Apply for Advance Payments of The Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors
- Shelter Allowance Program
- View a Shelter Allowance File
- Program for Administering the Fuel Tax Exemption for Indians
- Apply for Registration for the Program for Administering the Fuel Tax Exemption for Indians
- Request a Change to Registration Information or the Replacement of an Attestation d'inscription for the Program for Administering the Fuel Tax Exemption for Indians
- View a Support-Payment File
- Direct deposit
- Change Direct Deposit Information for Support Payments
- Register for Direct Deposit of Support Payments
- View Direct Deposit Information for Support Payments
- Grant an Authorization or a Power of Attorney
- View or Revoke an Authorization or a Power of Attorney
- Claim a Financial Asset as an Owner
- View the Processing Status of a Financial Asset Claim
- Send a Secure Email
- Submit a consumption tax rebate application
Before registering for My Account, you must authenticate yourself using one of the following services.
To authenticate yourself through a Sign-In Partner:
- Click Access My Account and then Sign-In Partner's authentication service.
- Select your language on the SecureKey Concierge access page.
- Select your Sign-In Partner (financial institution).
- Confirm your identity by entering your online banking login information.
You can then access My Account or register.
The first time you use a Sign-In Partner, you will have to provide the following information after completing the four steps above:
- your social insurance number
- your date of birth
- the notice of assessment number from one of your two most recent notices of assessment issued in the last five years or a temporary access code sent upon request only (by text message or automated call if you make your request online or by phone)
- Revenu Québec will not have access to your financial and banking information. The Sign-In Partner will not know what government service you are using.
- Do not share your login information with anyone.
To authenticate yourself using clicSÉQUR – Citoyens, you can use your usual usercode and password, if you have an account. You do not need to create a new clicSÉQUR account to access My Account.
Once you have authenticated yourself, you can access My Account or register.
If you have forgotten your user code and/or password, you will have to start the authentication process over.
Go to clicSÉQUR – Citoyens to find out more.
To complete the registration process, you must accept the conditions for use for My Account for individuals.
The individual's responsibilities
Online transactions conducted by means of an identifier and password have all the legal effect of transactions carried out in accordance with instructions given in writing and signed by the individual.
Communication with individuals
Revenu Québec provides a special mailbox in My Account for each person with an identifier and places in the box messages related to the laws, programs, agreements or treaties administered, applied or enforced by Revenu Québec. The mailbox is the user's active address where Revenu Québec will place communications.
Users can access the mailbox and retrieve their messages only during secure transactions initiated by entering their identifier and password.
Confidentiality of information
Revenu Québec protects the confidentiality of the data transmitted, and maintains security measures in accordance with its legal obligations in this area.
All transaction data transmitted to Revenu Québec is stored in its data banks and constitutes proof of the transaction in the same way a paper document would.
The Internet transaction data also includes a record of accesses to My Account.
Changes in conditions for use
Revenu Québec may modify the conditions governing the use of My Account at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new conditions on its website. Users agree to consult the site periodically. By continuing to use My Account, users indicate that they accept the changes made by Revenu Québec.
Access to My Account
Access to My Account is not subject to a time limit.
Revenu Québec may suspend or revoke access to My Account at any time and without notice. Access to My Account may therefore be denied at any time, as when there is reason to believe that not all conditions for use have been met or a fiscal law has been violated.
Revenu Québec can also suspend or revoke My Account access if the service remains unused for too long.
Revenu Québec may cancel My Account access where an event (bankruptcy, owner's death, etc.) changes the conditions under which the user was registered. Users may cancel their My Account access at any time.
Availability of My Account online services
Revenu Québec reserves the right to temporarily change or interrupt all or a portion of a My Account online service at any time, without advance notice to the user.
Revenu Québec reserves the right to permanently change or interrupt all or a portion of a My Account online service, after giving advance notice to the user.
Links to other websites
Revenu Québec's website provides links to other sites. This access does not mean that Revenu Québec approves the content of the sites in question or any connecting sites (relating to products, services or equipment, for example).
Any dispute that may arise regarding an application for registration for My Account or the conditions for use of My Account is governed by Québec legislation. The user acknowledges the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the courts of Québec in this respect.