RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Change in Your Financial Situation

Has your situation changed and you therefore wish to have the amount of support changed?

We cannot modify the terms of a court judgment. If you would like the terms of your judgment to be changed, you must apply to the court. Once we receive the new judgment, we will either modify the amount of support or close your file.


The Service administratif de rajustement des pensions alimentaires pour enfants (SARPA) assists parents who want to have support payments for a child under 18 recalculated out of court. Please note that this administrative service cannot modify the terms of a judgment.

Contact SARPA for information about the eligibility requirements for this service.

End of note

We recommend that you consult a legal advisor to both determine which option best suits your situation and learn the details of the various procedures involved. For more information, visit the Ministère de la Justice website.

End of note
Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter