3. Expenses of a Salaried Musician (Line 207)

You can deduct the expenses related to the use of a musical instrument if you are required to provide your own instrument during the year. The deduction claimed for such expenses cannot exceed the income you earned from your employment as a musician in the year.

Forms to enclose

Employment Expenses of Salaried Musicians (TP-78.4-V).

If you have other expenses, also enclose:

  • General Employment Conditions (TP-64.3-V);
  • Employment Expenses of Salaried Employees and Employees Who Earn Commissions (TP-59-V) or a detailed statement of your expenses.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter