RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Contestation or Appeal

If you do not agree with our decision regarding a notice of objection, you can:

You typically have 90 days from the date of the decision to contest it before the court. If changes are made to the disputed assessment and you are issued a notice of reassessment, the 90 days begin on the day after the date of the notice of reassessment.


You can also pursue the matter before the courts should we fail to render a decision within 180 days.

End of note

If you receive or pay support and you do not agree with a decision regarding your support payments, see Contesting a Situation for more information.

Note End of note
Veuillez patienter