RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

RL-24 Slip: Childcare Expenses

Do not send us your RL-24 slip or the receipts issued by the person who provided the childcare services, but keep them in case we ask for them.

If childcare expenses were paid to an individual who is not required to provide you with an RL-24 slip, their social insurance number, address, signature and relationship to you (if applicable) must be shown on the receipt.

Note Rl-24 slip obligations

Everyone who provides paid childcare services in Québec will be required to provide an RL-24 slip for their services so that parents can claim the tax credit. Receipts will no longer be accepted, except in special cases. 

See the instructions for line 455.

End of note
Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter