Claiming the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses

To claim the tax credit for childcare expenses, you can either complete Schedule C of the income tax return or apply for advance payments.

Income tax return

If you claim the tax credit when you are filing your income tax return, refer to the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V) and complete Schedule C.

Do not send us your RL-24 slip or the receipts issued by the person who provided the childcare services, but keep them in case we ask for them.

Advance payments

Before applying for advance payments of the tax credit, you must determine if you are entitled to receive them. For more information, click Advance Payments of the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter