RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Remittance Forms

So that you may make your remittance, we will send you one of the following Remittance of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions forms:

  • TPZ-1015.R.14.1-V, if your remittance frequency is annual or monthly;
  • TPZ-1015.R.14.2-V, if your remittance frequency is twice monthly;
  • TPZ-1015.R.14.3-V, if your remittance frequency is weekly;
  • TPZ-1015.R.14.4-V, if your remittance frequency is quarterly.
Did you know?

Using the online service for filing your source deductions and employer contributions return is not only environmentally friendly, it is also the quickest and easiest way to file the information requested on the form. To use the service, access My Account for businesses.

End of note

When completing the remittance form, you must enter an amount that is greater than or equal to zero in each of the boxes on the remittance slip. Make sure to report the information for the period concerned on the remittance form corresponding to the remittance period.

If you receive a remittance form, you must complete it and return it to us even if you make no source deductions and are not required to remit an amount for the period concerned. In this case, enter “0” in each of the boxes on the remittance slip.

Having remittance forms sent to your payroll preparer

You can authorize your payroll preparer to receive remittance forms, the RL-1 summary (form RLZ-1.S-V) and other documents on your behalf. If you do, we will send all documents to your preparer.

To grant this authorization, you can use the online services in My Account for businesses, if your business is registered, to complete form MR-69-V, Authorization to Communicate Information or Power of Attorney. The authorization or power of attorney takes effect on the date the form is signed and remains valid indefinitely or until the end date entered on the form, as applicable. If you wish to cancel an authorization or power of attorney, use our online services or form MR-69.R-V, Revocation of Authorization to Communicate Information or of Power of Attorney.


You can use the change of address service in My Account for businesses to provide us with your preparer's address. If your business is not registered, contact us.

End of note
Note End of note
Veuillez patienter