How to Transmit Data and Remit Source Deductions of Support
Log in to My Account for businesses to transmit data concerning source deductions of support for one or more employees or beneficiaries online. You can even remit the source deductions you withheld using the data transmission service.
Remitting source deductions
If you transmitted the data but have not yet remitted the source deductions of support, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- using the online payment service of a financial institution, which you can access:
- by pre-authorized debit, if you use the online services in My Account for businesses that offer this payment option (you must have authorized us to debit the amounts owing by completing form LM-2.DP-V, Payer's Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement – Business PAD);
- in person at a financial institution; or
- by mail (send a cheque or money order payable to the Fonds des pensions alimentaires to one of the addresses shown below).
|Fonds des pensions alimentaires, référence A 3011
C. P. 25400, succursale Terminus
Québec (Québec) G1A 0A8
|Fonds des pensions alimentaires
C. P. 8000, succursale Place-Desjardins
Montréal (Québec) H5B 0A7
- Remittance slips and return envelopes are issued specifically for each person who must pay support.
- If you are required to make source deductions of support for more than one person (or more than one source deduction for the same person), make sure that the correct remittance slip is enclosed with each remittance.
- The date of payment is the date we receive a payment at one of our offices. However, if we receive a post-dated cheque, the date of payment is the date on the cheque.
- If you do not have a remittance slip or if you lost the one we sent you and you are making a payment on behalf of a business, you can print a remittance slip from the payment service in My Account.
Log in to My Account for businesses to view information about source deductions of support (your statement of account, refunds and online payments).
If you deduct support for more than one person (or if someone is subject to more than one support order and, consequently, to more than one deduction on their remuneration), you can use a list to remit the amounts deducted, instead of remittance slips. However, the list must contain the same information as the remittance slips:
- the person's name
- the person's social insurance number
- the file number
- the sequential number
- the amount deducted
- a space for comments
Please fax notification of your intent to use a list to the person in charge of relations with third parties. They will give you all the necessary information.
1 888 543-8488 (toll-free)