Remitting the Tax on Lodging
You can remit an amount in any of the following ways:
- using the online payment service of a financial institution, if you file your return through My Account for businesses (use your payment code);
- by pre-authorized debit, if you use the online filing services in My Account for businesses (you must have authorized us to debit amounts by completing form LM-2.DP-V, Payer's Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement – Business PAD);
- in person at a financial institution (the financial institution will only accept your payment if you have a remittance slip); or
- by mail.
- Remittances of $50,000 or more must be made at a financial institution.
- The date of receipt of a payment is the date on which the financial institution or Revenu Québec receives it.
Viewing payment information
Log in to My Account for businesses to view your payments and statement of account.
If you operate a digital accommodation platform, you must remit the total amount collected and reported for the rental of accommodation units located in the 21 Québec tourism regions where the tax on lodging applies.
You must remit the amount by the deadline for filing your lodging tax return.
For more information, contact us:
- by secure email: Contact us at Contact-PNH@revenuquebec.ca to have a resource person explain how to register for our secure communications service.
- by telephone at:
- 1 833 372-3850 (toll-free in Canada and the U.S.)
- 1 819 348-9735 (long-distance charges apply)