Technical Support – Professional Representatives of Individuals
Before calling us, make sure your computer meets the system requirements for using our website and online services.
Frequently asked questions:
- What is My Account for professional representatives? (in French only)
- What is the difference between Représentant PRO and Représentant PRO +? (in French only)
- When can I file an individual's income tax return using NetFile Québec? (in French only)
- What software can I use to file an individual's income tax return using NetFile Québec?
- Do I have to reapply for accreditation for my business every year? (in French only)
Didn't find what you were looking for? We can help!
Technical support hours
|April 3 to May 5, 2023 (Monday through Friday)||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, April 29, 2023||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Monday, May 1, 2023||7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Online servicesFiling the income tax return using NetFile Québec and other online servicesMonday to Friday:8 a.m. to 6 p.m.Monday to Friday:8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
See the list of holidays to find out when our client services are closed.
So we can process your request more efficiently, do not send us a secure email in the following situations (call us instead):
- You are experiencing technical difficulties sending us a supporting document by secure email.
- You have questions about your file, and we have to confirm your identity before answering them.
- You are contacting us about someone else's file (we can answer your questions only if you have a valid power of attorney).