RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Housing Component of the Solidarity Tax Credit

To receive the housing component, you must be able to prove that you or your spouse (if applicable) was the owner or a tenant or subtenant of an eligible dwelling on December 31, 2023, by entering the following in Schedule D:

  • If you or your spouse was a tenant or subtenant, you must enter the dwelling number (box A of the RL-31 slip) and the number of tenants or co-tenants living in your dwelling (box B of the RL-31 slip). (If you have not received your RL-31 slip by mid-March 2024, contact your landlord.)
  • If you or your spouse was the owner of the dwelling, you must enter the roll number or cadastral designation (the “numéro matricule” or “désignation cadastrale”) shown on your municipal tax bill. 

RL-31 slip and tenants or subtenants of eligible dwellings

The landlord of any building that contains at least one eligible dwelling must give an RL-31 slip to every person who, on December 31, 2023, was a tenant or subtenant of such a dwelling. If you or your spouse has not received an RL-31 slip by mid-March 2024, contact your landlord. If you are unable to get a slip, contact us.

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter