Solidarity Tax Credit and RL-31 Slips – Contact Us
Frequently asked questions:
- How do I prepare RL-31 slips and view filed RL-31 slips?
- What requirements must I meet to be able to claim the solidarity tax credit?
- How do I register for direct deposit?
- How often will I receive solidarity tax credit payments?
- How do I claim the solidarity tax credit?
Didn't find what you were looking for? We can help!
Hours of availability for telephone service
See the list of holidays to find out when our client services are closed.
To confirm your identity and guarantee the confidentiality of your information, you'll need two recent documents from us, such as:
- a notice of assessment
- a notice of determination
- an account statement
- another document we sent you
If you can't provide the required information, we will not be able to provide you with information about your file or make changes to it.
C. P. 3000, succursale Place-Desjardins
Montréal (Québec) H5B 1A4
3800, rue de Marly
Québec (Québec) G1X 4A5