RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Mandatory CNESST Licence for Employment Agencies and Temporary Foreign Worker Recruitment Agencies

Employment agencies and temporary foreign worker recruitment agencies must have a valid Attestation when they apply for the licence from the Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST) that they need in order to operate in Québec. They must also have a valid Attestation at all times in order for it to remain in effect.

See the Agences de placement de personnel et de recrutement de travailleurs étrangers temporaires section of the CNESST website (in French only) for information about the legislation that applies to these agencies and their clients, as well as the instructions for applying for a licence. 

To find out how to request an Attestation, click How to Request an Attestation de Revenu Québec.

Did you know?

You can sign up for automatic renewal of a business's Attestation in My Account for businesses. We will then deposit a new Attestation in the business's file automatically a few days before the old one expires. The business must have a valid Attestation when you sign up and meet the conditions for a new one to be issued.

End of note

Though you have no legal requirement to do so, you can verify an Attestation issued to an employment agency or a temporary foreign worker recruitment agency. To find out more, click Voluntary Verification of an Attestation de Revenu Québec.

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter