RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Public Contracts

Businesses that wish to enter into a public contract or subcontract must have an Attestation de Revenu Québec.

The Public Procurement section of the Secrétariat du Conseil du trésor (SCT) website contains more information on the laws that govern contracts with public and municipal bodies. You can also contact the SCT at the following numbers:

  • 418 643-0875 (extension 4999), if you are calling from the Québec City area
  • 1 877 767-2525 (toll-free), if you are calling from elsewhere

We recommend that you check with your potential work provider to see if it is subject to the measures described on this page.

See How to Request an Attestation de Revenu Québec for everything you need to know about requesting an Attestation.

To learn more about verifying the authenticity of an Attestation issued to a business for a public contract, click Voluntary Verification of an Attestation de Revenu Québec.

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter