Contracts, Authorization and Licence Requiring an Attestation de Revenu Québec
The Attestation de Revenu Québec is required:
- to conclude certain construction contracts;
- to conclude certain building service contracts;
- to conclude certain public contracts;
- to request authorization from the Autorité des marchés publics in order to conclude certain public contracts that require such authorization;
- to request, renew and maintain the licence issued by the CNESST needed by employment agencies and temporary foreign worker recruitment agencies to operate in Québec.
Even in cases where it is not required, an Attestation can be useful—for example, it can help inform your choice of business partners.