RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Tax Credit for University Research or Research Carried Out by a Public Research Centre or a Research Consortium

This form must be filed by any taxpayer that wishes to claim the tax credit for university research or research carried out by a public research centre or a research consortium, in respect of qualified expenditures made by the taxpayer or by a partnership of which the taxpayer is a member.

In compliance with our language policy, corporations established in Québec must file the French version of this form. To access it, click français.


Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

End of note

2021-09 version

Note End of note
Veuillez patienter