University Research Contract or Contract for Research Carried Out by an Eligible Public Research Centre or an Eligible Research Consortium

This form must be filed by any taxpayer that is claiming the tax credit for university research or research carried out by a public research centre or a research consortium. It must be enclosed with form RD-1029.8.6-V, Tax Credit for University Research or Research Carried Out by a Public Research Centre or a Research Consortium.


Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

End of note

2021-10 version

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter