RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Notice to the Minister in Respect of a Non-Resident Insurer

Any person, or any agent or employee of said person, that concludes an insurance contract for property located in Québec with an insurance corporation that is not resident in Canada and has no office in Canada must inform the Minister of Revenue of Québec. This can be done by filing form COZ-1171-V, Notice to the Minister for a Non-Resident Insurer.

In compliance with our language policy, corporations established in Québec must file the French version of this form. To access it, click français.


This form does not include the tax measures announced on March 25, 2021. For more information, see Budget Speech 2021-2022 of the Ministère des Finances.


This form can be signed electronically.

End of note

To complete the form, save it to your computer and open it in Adobe Reader.

End of note

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

End of note

2021-09 version

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter