Information on Judicial Recourse

This document provides information on filing a contestation with the Civil Division or Small Claims Division of the Court of Québec to contest a decision by the Minister of Revenue.


Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

End of note

2020-12 version

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter