RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Changes in Your Situation

You must notify us of any change in your or your family's situation that could affect the amount of your advance payments of any of the work premium tax credits. If, at any time, you cease to meet any of the eligibility requirements or become eligible for advance payments, your application must be amended.

Work premium and adapted work premium

To notify us of a change, you must complete form TPZ-1029.8.P-V, Work Premium Tax Credit: Application for Advance Payments, and write "Amended" at the top of the first page. The form must cover the entire year.

We must receive the amended form and the required documents by mail no later than November 15.

Supplement to the work premium

To amend your application for advance payments of the supplement to the work premium, call us at one of the following numbers:

Cancelling advance payments

If you would like us to stop depositing your advance payments of the work premium, adapted work premium or supplement to the work premium, call us at one of the following numbers:


You may be required to pay back your advance payments if you no longer meet the tax credits' eligibility requirements or if your situation changed during the year. Moreover, if you received advance payments during the year but no longer reside in Québec at the end of the year (on December 31), you still have to file an income tax return.

End of note

Viewing your file

Use the online services in My Account for individuals for viewing your file to see the amount of the last payments made and the processing status of your application for the work premium and the adapted work premium or the work premium supplement.

Note End of note
Veuillez patienter