Product Certification: Consumption Tax Exemption for First Nations
All products developed for the Consumption tax exemption for First Nations field of activity must be certified. Certification ensures that the product is compatible with our systems.
To certify your product, you must:
- Be registered as a Revenu Québec partner.
- Access My Account for partners to add resource people we are authorized to communicate with and register the product you want to have certified.
When you register your product, include the following information:
- the type of equipment used;
- the price of each of the product's components.
Equipment concepts are defined in Certification Procedure for Product Developers: Consumption Tax Exemption for First Nations (SW-291-V).
- Adapt your product according to the specifications given in Specifications and Requirements for Product Developers: Consumption Tax Exemption for First Nations (SW-290-V).
- Carry out test cases in the test environment using the information in the following documents, as applicable:
- Submit a certification request through My Account for partners, in keeping with the instructions given in guide SW-291-V.
Once all your test cases are successful, we will email you confirmation that the version of your product meets our specifications.