An individual who, as applicable,
- has been convicted of a relevant criminal offence, unless it is a conviction for which
- a pardon has been granted and has neither been revoked nor ceased to have effect, or
- a record suspension has been ordered or a pardon has been granted or issued under the Criminal Records Act and that record suspension or pardon has neither been revoked nor ceased to have effect;
- has been convicted of a relevant offence in the preceding five-year period;
- was a director, trustee, officer or official of an organization, or an individual who controlled or managed, directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever, an organization, during a period in which the organization engaged in conduct that can reasonably be considered to have constituted a serious breach of the requirements for registration and for which its registration was revoked in the preceding five-year period; or
- a promoter of a tax shelter in which an organization participated where the organization's registration was revoked in the preceding five-year period because of its participation in or relationship with the tax shelter.