RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Home Office Expenses

You can claim input tax credits (ITCs) and input tax refunds (ITRs) for home office expenses only if the work space in your home:

  • is your principal place of business; or
  • is used exclusively (90% or more) to earn income from your business and to meet persons on a regular and continuous basis in the course of your commercial activities.

The same criteria are used to calculate an individual's deductible home office expenses for income tax purposes.

Note End of note
Veuillez patienter