Tax Credit for Union, Professional or Other Dues

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.

You can claim a non-refundable tax credit if you paid one of the following in relation to your employment during a year:

  • union dues
  • dues paid to the Commission de la construction du Québec
  • dues paid to a recognized artists' association or a professional association whose purpose is to maintain a professional status recognized by law
  • dues paid to a parity committee, advisory committee or similar body
  • the contribution paid to the Office des professions du Québec
  • dues paid to an employee association recognized by the Minister of Revenue

Certain dues paid in a year for employment you held in the previous year may also entitle you to a non-refundable tax credit.

Self-employed person
A self-employed person can also claim this tax credit.

For more information, see the instructions for line 397 in the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V).

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter