Payment of the Senior Assistance Tax Credit

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.

You can receive the credit even if you do not claim it in your income tax return. If you would like to find out how much you are entitled to, you can complete form TP-1029.SA-V, Senior Assistance Tax Credit.

Splitting the credit

If your spouse on December 31, 2019, is also an eligible individual, you can complete the credit with him or her by completing form TP-1029.SA-V.


To receive the credit, you (and your spouse on December 31, 2019, if applicable) must file an income tax return.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter