What to Do with Your RL Slips, Receipts and Other Supporting Documents

Regardless of how you file your return (using software or our paper forms), do not send us the following:

  • your RL slips
  • your federal information slips (except those for income earned outside Québec)
  • your receipts and other supporting documents (unless otherwise indicated)

However, if you are filing your return using our paper forms, you must enclose the documents referred to in the instructions for certain lines of the return. Do not enclose any other documents.

Note that you must keep all your slips and supporting documents in case we ask for them, regardless of how you file your return. As a rule, you are required to keep them for six years following the taxation year to which they relate.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter