Filing Your Income Tax Return by Mail
You can use our forms to file your income tax return (including the schedules of the return and any other required forms). Send your completed return to one of the addresses listed below.
|Québec City||Revenu Québec
3800, rue de Marly
C.P. 25555, succ. Terminus
Québec (Québec) G1X 4A5
C. P. 2500, succursale Place-Desjardins
Montréal (Québec) H5B 1A3
If you file your return using our forms, do not enclose:
- your RL slips;
- your federal information slips, unless they are for income earned outside Québec; or
- your receipts or other supporting documents, unless we specifically ask for them.
Note that you must keep all your documents in case we ask for them.
If you use software authorized by Revenu Québec to complete your return and are mailing it along with the required schedules and forms, make sure that:
- you enclose form TPF-1.U-V, Income Tax Return Data, as well as form TPF-1.W-V, Keying Summary for the Income Tax Return, and, if applicable, form TPF-1.X-V, Keying Summary for the Schedules of the Income Tax Return and for Forms TP-274-V and TP-1029.TM-V, form TPF-1.Y-V, Keying Summary for Form TP-128-V, Form TP-80-V, and Form TP-80.1-V, and form TPF-1.Z-V, Keying Summary for Forms TP-1029.RV-V, TP-1029.AE-V and TP-1029.RE-V;
- you use white, letter-size paper
- the print quality is acceptable and forms are printed in portrait format
- the certification and authorization numbers are shown in the upper right-hand corner of the forms.
If you do not comply with all of these requirements, we may send back your return without processing it.
For more information about filing a return completed using software, see Information for Software Users: Personal Income Tax Return (IN-413.A-V).