Report Phishing or Theft of Personal Information
- How can I prevent phishing and identity theft?
- How do I protect my personal information when I browse on one of your websites?
- How can I tell if an email, text, phone call or mailing is really from Revenu Québec?
- What should I do in case of identity theft or fraud?
Didn't find what you were looking for? We can help!
Before accessing your file, we will confirm your identity in order to preserve the confidentiality of your personal information.
Please have two of the following documents on hand when you call:
- your most recent notice of assessment;
- your most recent notice of determination;
- your most recent income tax return;
- any other notice that we recently sent you.
If you do not have the documents on hand, we may not be able to answer your question.