Authorizing the Communication of Confidential Information to a Mine Operator's Representative

Mine operators can authorize a person to represent them or obtain information on their behalf. If they wish to have us communicate information concerning their mining tax return to the person they have designated, they must authorize us. To do this, they can either use the service for managing authorizations and powers of attorney in My Account for businesses, or file form MR-69-V, Authorization to Communicate Information or Power of Attorney.

The authorization or power of attorney takes effect on the date the form is signed and remains valid indefinitely or until the end date entered on the form, as applicable.

An authorization or a power of attorney can be cancelled using the online service for managing powers of attorney or form MR-69.R-V, Revocation of Authorization to Communicate Information or of Power of Attorney.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter