RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Licence and Decal Renewal – IFTA

Your licence and decals need to be renewed every year. We will send you an Application for Licence and Decal Renewal (form (CAZ-500-V) in mid-November.

We will mail you your new licence and decals if you filed all your quarterly returns and have no balance payable.

You must send us the duly completed renewal application and your payment by December 31 to get your licence and decals for the following year. If you renew by the deadline, there is a grace period for displaying your decals. You will be able to travel in member jurisdictions using the licence and decals for the current year until the last day of February of the new year.

If you do not file the form with your payment by the deadline, or if your file is not in order on that date, the grace period will not apply. This means that you will not be able to travel freely in other member jurisdictions between December 31 (when your licence and decals expire) and the moment you affix your new decals to your qualified motor vehicles. You will have to use certificates for occasional trips.

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter