Eligibility Requirements for an Advance Payment of the Tax Credit for the Treatment of Infertility
To be entitled to an advance payment of the tax credit for the treatment of infertility, you must meet the following requirements:
- You were resident in Québec at the time of your application.
- You paid expenses eligible for the tax credit for the treatment of infertility and have receipts and supporting documents proving that you paid the expenses.
- Your estimated family income for 2020 does not exceed $103,525 if you have a spouse, or $51,763 if you do not have a spouse.
- You expect to be entitled to a tax credit exceeding $2,000 for 2020. Note that you have to provide information and figures that are as accurate as possible. If the amount of the tax credit to which you are actually entitled is less than the estimated amount, you will have to pay income tax.
- You agree to the payment being made by direct deposit.