RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Registering for the Tax on Insurance Premiums

You can register for the tax on insurance premiums by:

  • using either: 
    • the Register a New Business service (to register for consumption taxes, source deductions and corporation income tax), or
    • the online service for registering a business with Revenu Québec under Consumption Taxes in My Account for businesses, if you are already registered with Revenu Québec; or
  • filing form LM-1-V, Application for Registration.
Démarrer une entreprise (available in French only)

The Démarrer une entreprise online service developed by Entreprises Québec (formerly Services Québec – Entreprises) guides you in the process of registering a new business with several Québec government departments and agencies, and lets you track the status of your applications for registration. Learn more…

End of note

How to track the status of your application

You can track the status of your application using one of the following online services, based on your situation:

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter