RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Reporting and Paying the Tax on Insurance Premiums

Regardless of whether you are a QST registrant, you must report and pay the tax on insurance premiums to Revenu Québec if it is not collected when you pay all or part of the premium.

To do so, use form FP-505.D.H-V, Return Respecting the Tax on Insurance Premiums.

Note End of note
Veuillez patienter