Report of Failure to Meet Fiscal Obligations: General Framework for Reporting Non-compliance
Use this form if you want to provide us with information on an individual or business that you believe has failed to meet one or more fiscal obligations. It can be used to report various types of non-compliance, including the following:
- non-compliant tourist accommodation establishments on platforms such as Airbnb, Marketplace, Chalets au Québec, Vrbo and Chaletsalouer.com;
- unbilled taxes or taxes that were collected but not remitted to Revenu Québec;
- unreported employment income and employers that do not make source deductions;
- cash payments without invoices;
- unreported taxable income or benefits.