Income Earned Outside Québec
If you earned income outside Québec during the year, you must include it on your income tax return. This income may entitle you to various tax credits, deductions and transfers.
- Deduction for Employment Income Earned Outside Canada
- Deduction for Income Exempt Under a Tax Treaty
- Do You Have to Report Income Earned Outside Québec?
- Employment Income and Business Income Earned Outside Québec
- Foreign Tax Credit
- Income Replacement Indemnities or Compensation for the Loss of Financial Support Received Under a Law of Canada or a Province Other Than Québec
- Pension from a Foreign Country
- Transferable Portion of the Income Tax Withheld for Another Province