Dividend tax credit

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.

You can claim a non-refundable tax credit if you received dividends from taxable Canadian corporations and you were resident in Québec on December 31 of the year covered by the claim (or on the day in that year you ceased to be resident in Canada).

For more information, see the instructions for line 128 and line 415 in the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V).

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter