RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.


If you were the lessee of a residential complex or unit, or the owner of a residential complex, you are required to pay or collect GST and QST under certain circumstances. Additionally, if you are the owner of a residential complex, you may also be entitled to a rebate of GST or QST.

If you rent an accommodation unit in certain establishments, the lodging tax may apply to your rent.

Note End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter