RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.


As a landlord, you have certain obligations regarding the tax treatment of income from your activities and the expenses you incur to earn that income. In addition, you must file RL-31 slips and give your tenants copies of them.

You may also be entitled to certain tax benefits.

Short-term accommodations

If you regularly rent out an apartment or other accommodation unit for a period not exceeding 31 days, see Short-Term Accommodations (Accommodation Sharing).

End of note
Note End of note
Veuillez patienter