Please note that our online services will be unavailable from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, August 3, 2014.
However, NetFile Québec, which allows you to file income tax returns using software, will not be affected.
- Change your address
- File your income tax return
- Find out about tax credits
- Get an access code
- Register for My Account
- How can I change my address?
- How often will I receive solidarity tax credit payments?
- When will I receive my access code and the documents needed to file my income tax return using tax software?
- When do I have to make instalment payments?
- What should I do with my copy of form TP-1000.TE-V, Online Filing of the Personal Income Tax Return by an Accredited Person?
2013-02-14Revenu Québec pleased with the results one year after making SRMs mandatory in the restaurant sector
2012-12-17Changes to the QST system: reminder from Revenu Québec that the changes will not affect the total paid on purchases
2014-07-10Changes to My Account for Professional Representatives
2014-07-042014-2015 Action Plan
2014-07-29Reduced Tax Rate for Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturing Businesses
2014-07-21Standardization of the Rates of the Specific Tax on Alcoholic Beverages
- Video and Image Gallery