Change in a Child's Custody

Revenu Québec cannot alter the terms of a court judgment. To have a judgment modified, you and your ex-spouse must apply to the court.

Thus, in the case of a change in a child's custody, you or your ex-spouse must apply to the court to modify or cancel your obligation to make support payments. Once Revenu Québec has received the new judgment, we will make the necessary changes to your file.

We recommend you consult a legal adviser to both determine which option best suits your situation and learn the details of the various procedures involved.
End of note

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter