Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.


Amending a Corporation Income Tax Return

To amend a corporation income tax return you filed with Revenu Québec, you must:

  • complete a new copy of form CO-17, Déclaration de revenus des sociétés (see courtesy translation CO-17-T), using the correct information (make sure you check box 24 to show that it is an amended return); 
  • complete a separate copy of form CO-17.R, Demande de redressement d'une déclaration de revenus ou d'une déclaration de revenus et de renseignements (see courtesy translation CO-17.R-T) for each taxation year for which you are requesting an adjustment; 
  • gather any documents justifying your request for an adjustment (related forms, adjusted financial statements, schedules, etc.); 
  • place your documents in the order shown on the Filing the Corporation Income Tax Return and Enclosed Documents by Mail page (in French only); and
  • mail the return and other documents to Revenu Québec.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter