First Online Service Related to Support Payments Available in My Account
The information in a support-payment file is constantly updated. This is why we developed the View a Support-Payment File online service in My Account. The service provides users who have a support-payment file easy and secure access to the information and communications in their file.
This is the first service related to support payments in My Account. Others will be added in the future.
We make the process of tracking and managing your support-payment files easy for you. Readily consult your files in a secure environment!
Register for My Account!
My Account is a space designed especially for you that provides secure access to a range of practical online services. Not only do you have access to the new service offered, but you can also:
- claim the solidarity tax credit
- apply for advance payments of the tax credit for childcare expenses and the tax credit for home-support services for seniors
- view your income tax return or request an adjustment to a return
- track the processing of your income tax return
- consult your notices of assessment
How to register
You can register in two easy steps by going to My Account in the Citizens section of our website.
- Under the My Account logo, first click Access to register for clicSÉQUR, the government's authentication service. You will need the following:
- your social insurance number
- the notice number shown on either of the two most recent notices of assessment we sent you
- your NetFile Québec access code
- Click Access again to register for My Account and create your profile.