RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.


File Schedule D to Get the Full Solidarity Tax Credit

If you received the solidarity tax credit without actually claiming it, you may have gotten only part of the amount you're entitled to. The only way to make sure you get the full amount for each of the credit's components is to file Schedule D.

To learn more, click Claiming the Solidarity Tax Credit.

Note End of note
Veuillez patienter