If You Rent or Sublet, You Need an RL-31 Slip to Get the Housing Component of the Solidarity Tax Credit

If you were renting or subletting on December 31, 2021, you'll need your RL-31 slip to claim the solidarity tax credit by completing Schedule D of your income tax return.

If you didn't get it, talk to your landlord right away—the deadline for giving you your slip was February 28, 2022.

For more on the solidarity tax credit and completing Schedule D, click housing component.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter