Need help registering for direct deposit or changing your banking information?

Our online services make it fast and easy to register for direct deposit or change your banking information.

Follow these steps:

Step 1

Make sure you're registered for My Account for individuals. If not, you can register using the authentication services below:

  • Sign-In Partner (provide the same information that you enter when you log in to your account with your financial institution); or
  • clicSÉQUR (Québec government).

Click one of the services to see how to register. You'll need your social insurance number and a recent notice of assessment (or your temporary access code).

Step 2

Once you're registered for My Account for individuals, sign in and enter your password. Then follow these steps:

  1. Click Menu in the blue band in the upper left corner.
  2. Click Financial Information to see all the direct deposit-related services.
  3. Click Register or Change Information.

Need help? See guide IN-548.IM-V, Registering for Direct Deposit or Changing Banking Information.

Can you claim the solidarity tax credit?
To receive advance payments of the solidarity tax credit, you must be registered for direct deposit. You must also complete Schedule D of your income tax return to get all the amounts you're entitled to.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter