Tenants and subtenants, did you get your RL-31 slip?

If you leased or sublet an apartment on December 31, 2020, you'll need your RL-31 slip to claim the housing component of the solidarity tax credit.

If you got one, you can use it to complete Schedule D of your income tax return. If you didn't, contact your landlord—the deadline to receive your slip was February 28, 2021.

To learn more, click Housing Component.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter