Let's Have a Chat!
Get your questions ready!
Wondering about your tax obligations? Need help with the income tax return, tax credits or RL slips? Our experts will be taking your questions live on Facebook!
In the meantime, you may be able to find what you're looking for on our website. Or, if you have a question about your tax file, contact us.
What time works for you?
We know you're busy. That's why we've planned three different online Q&A sessions to fit your schedule:
- Saturday, April 1, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 12, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, April 20, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Let us know that you'll be attending one of our Facebook events.
- Join us on Facebook at the appointed time.
- Leave your question in the comments under the first post.
- Refresh the page often to see the answers.
- In the interest of confidentiality, we won't be answering any questions about individual tax files.
- We will only be answering questions about individuals' tax obligations.
- All comments must comply with our netiquette policy.
Join the over 59,000 people already following us on Facebook!
It's tax season. Share helpful information with your friends and family by liking us on Facebook!