Facebook Q&A – Businesses: Get your questions ready!
Businesses: Get your questions ready!
Wondering about your business's tax obligations? Our experts will be taking your questions live on Facebook from noon to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, January 25.
Ask us anything!
How should you go about starting a new business? What expenses can you claim input tax credits for? Do you need to register for the GST and QST? How do source deductions and employer contributions work? We'll be there to answer all your questions!
- Let us know that you'll be attending our Facebook event.
- Join us on Facebook at noon.
- Leave your question in the comments.
- Refresh the page often to see the answers.
- We will only be answering questions about businesses' tax obligations.
- In the interest of confidentiality, we will not answer any questions about a particular business's tax file.
- All comments must comply with our netiquette policy.
Join the over 37,000 people already following us on Facebook!
Tax season is just around the corner. Share helpful information with your friends and family by liking us on Facebook!