Registering Clients with Revenu Québec Is Easier Than Ever!
Come mid-November, if you are an authorized representative, you can register clients with Revenu Québec using an online service that offers the following advantages:
- Personalized navigation. As you make your way through the service, questions are progressively tailored to your client's situation.
- Document upload. You can upload documents such as the form concerning the Quick Method of Accounting directly in the service.
- Less red tape. Resolutions from the board of directors and powers of attorney will not be automatically required. In most cases, you can simply enter your name, date of birth and the last three digits of your social insurance number (SIN).
- Easy tracking. Your clients can get their identification and file numbers and see how far along their application for registration is using the Track the Status of an Application for Registration: New Businesses service.
- Written confirmation. Written confirmation of registration is sent to the business's ex officio representatives.